Contact & Booking Information for Wendy McLean RMT
Body: Healthy is located in downtown Kamloops at 635 Victoria St. Upstairs, in #205, inside Desert Valley Health and Wellness.
635 Victoria is across the street from the Noble Pig brewhouse. Pay parking is available on Victoria St, 6th and 7th Ave and free 2 hour parking is available on Seymour St (behind and south of the Gallery 635 building).
- A medical mask is still required at all times in the treatment room
- If you are sick with symptoms of COVID-19, the common cold, the flu or any other contagious disease OR have been in close contact with someone sick or have traveled by air within the last 7 days, PLEASE POSTPONE your appointment to help prevent the spread of these conditions. If you are unsure if you should attend please err on the side of caution and reschedule your appointment. Thank you!
Clinic Hours are Thursdays and Saturdays, 10:30 – 4 .
Online booking available – use the “Book Now” button, below. If you have any problems please email me at wendy m rmt [at] gmail [dot] com.
I currently book 1 Hour appointments only as an hour suits most of my patient’s needs and the style of work that I do. I do not currently direct bill ICBC, although ICBC will reimburse for my treatments. My rate as of Aug. 1, 2023 is $125 per session.
Patients are responsible for paying for their treatment (by CC, e-transfer or cash) and will need to submit the receipt I issue to get reimbursed by their insurer/s. In most cases with online submission, patients find they are reimbursed within 2-5 business days by direct deposit.
Fragrances: Please refrain from wearing fragrances or other strong-scented body or hair products while visiting this office.
BCMSP: Wendy McLean is an Opted-Out practitioner with BCMSP, so you are required to pay for your treatment directly and if you qualify under Premium Assistance, MSP will then reimburse you $23 per visit — usually in 2–3 weeks by mail. Patients eligible for MSP Coverage under Premium Assistance will have 10 treatments per calendar year partially covered under their BC CareCard. This includes any combination of treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist or other supplementary health benefit (e.g. chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathy and non-surgical podiatry). Please inquire with BCMSP directly to confirm your coverage under Premium Assistance if you are unsure about your coverage under this program.
Contact Wendy McLean RMT
QUESTIONS? Please do not hesitate to contact me (best by email) at: wendy m rmt at g mail dot com.
With gratitude and respect I acknowledge that I live, work and play within the ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Secwe̓pemc Nations.
Planet – Friendly: Wendy McLean maintains eco-responsible practices. The treatment room is free of all toxins and fragrances as possible. Body: Healthy also practices:
- use of recycled paper, packaging material, and other recycled products
- recycle and reuse where possible, zero waste goal
- use only biodegradable cleansers and other products
- support local and environmentally responsible businesses
- recycle electronic hardware and batteries in a safe, eco-friendly manner
- donate and actively involved in environmental and social justice activities
- use high-efficiency electrical, electronic products and appliances and employ energy-saving practices as possible
- use water-efficient products and appliances and water-saving practices as possible
- choose products and materials of lower embodied energy where possible